Part Of The Creating Confidence
How To Have Peace Of Mind When Everything
Stress can be immobilizing, keeping you from thinking clearly and acting
rationally. When you are stressed you feel miserable, you're not as productive
as you can be, and you can make costly mistakes.
Who should attend this program?
- All Employees
- Managers and Supervisors
- Human resource personnel
- Stay productive under stress
- Detach from the situation
- Create a peaceful environment in the midst of chaos
- Be able to see the humor in your stressful situation
- Have a clear mind and feel peaceful inside
- PEACE - A word to lower your stress
- How to use the word PEACE to actually create it.
- Why you should have "peace of mind" as your main
- Evaluate your situation
- Evaluate what your stresses are
- What expectations lead to peace of mind
- How you can change your perspective and see things more peacefully
- How you can change the results you are getting by reacting
- Actions you can take
- How to look for the humor in the stressful situation
- How to create a safe haven from stress in your mind
- How to use a stress buster journal
- How to change stressful words to peaceful words
- When to go for counseling
- Why counseling works
- How support groups can help you create peace of mind
- How to use professional and educational associations to enrich
and energize your life as well as create a support system away from
the stressful situation
- How to enjoy life in spite of the stress
- Why finding joy in life is essential to peace of mind
- How having fun helps relieve the stress
- How to have a life or your own without feeling guilty
What participants say about Harriet Meyerson's presentation of Stress
Busters . . .
"It helped me see a different perspective."
"I enjoyed it very much. It should be required of all
"The seminar was well presented. Many useful tips."
"Very relaxing and refreshing. The tools will be very helpful."
"I liked the CANCEL idea for negative input, and the journal
is a great way to keep things in perspective."
"The career development participants at UT Southwestern Medical
Center have raved over the benefits that they received from the Stress
Buster seminar. Thanks for an outstanding presentation."
Betty Young, Coordinator, Career Development Program, UT Southwestern
How to attend a "Stress Buster" seminar
* For Information and a seminar schedule send
an E-mail request to email@example.com or call (800) 544-4011.
In house seminars are customized to your company, or you may attend one
of our public seminars and gather additional ideas from many participants.
Our special "Train The Trainer" program allows your trainer
to give this seminar to your employees.
Other seminar topics include: The Secrets Of Self-Confidence,
Relationship Magic, and Fire Up Your Staff On A Shoestring Budget, - or return to
the Seminars page.